CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm Going To Be An Aunt!!!

Well sort of. One of my best friends from 7th grade (we'll call her L...her name is long, don't want to type it over and over!) is really going to be an aunt but I kind of am. Her brother and his wife are expecting in about 2 1/2-3 months. She's 7 months pregnant, obviously we've known for a while so why am I excited about it now, 7 months in?

Yesterday L and I were talking about the baby because the baby shower is next weekend and I may not be able to go cause I have training for my new job. Anyway, we started talking about her brother. He's in the Navy and is in South America right now. We were talking about how he's excited yada yada yada and L was like "did I ever tell you what my brother said about you and the baby?" and I said no cause I didn't recall her saying anything, and she was like "He said that you were going to be an Auntie not long after they found out they were having a baby."

This made me even MORE excited! Michael has known me since I was like 12 cause L and I have been really good friends since then, I'm so excited he thinks of me as a part of their family!

Her name is going to be Susan Gabrielle I think. I know Susan for sure, she is going to be named after Michael and L's mom who passed away about 3 years ago. I can't wait to meet her!

I'm going to buy the baby her first pair of Michael Jordan shoes and they will be pink. I need to look for them, but I think it's fitting!

1 comments:

Glo said...

You'll be a great Aunt. Your going to spoil that baby rotten. That OK,everyone needs someone to spoil them.