CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Little Vegas Story

No, I didn't get married! Although that would have made for a good story, I listened to ya Jo Ann. ;-]

Eric, Kyle, and I were walking down the strip by Planet Hollywood and it had been raining so it was really slippery. I had slipped a few times so I was holding onto the boys so I didn't fall. We were on the upper level and wanted to get down. There was this escalator type thing coming up, but it didn't have stairs, it was a ramp. Ya know like those moving sidewalks in airports? Except this was going up.

I had given a little thought to go down the up but I was kinda nervous because I didn't want to fall and make an ass of myself! This is where Steve saved the day. I don't know Steve, just his name.

So Steve was obviously not sober and went to the upward ramp and said something about going down it. After he has this clever idea his friends are like "no Steve, lets just take the stairs" but Steve doesn't like this idea. He looks at his friends, points down at the upward ramp and says "THIS ONE IS GOING DOWWWNNN!" Like he was a wrestler or something.

Keep in mind this is loud enough for everyone around to here, immediately Kyle, Eric, Me, and Steves' friends think this is a bad idea. Steve takes 1 step on the ramp and EVERYTHING, arms, legs, body, and the drink goes flying. Steve landed on his back and just looked completely stunned. Ya know how people look in movies when they get electrocuted? That was Steve!

We couldn't help but die laughing, and I'm pretty sure his friends were too. Steve kept trying to get up but every time he tried to get his footing he would slip and fall on his butt again, and in the meantime you hear his friends saying "Steve, come on, get up." They ended up having to pick him up at the top of the ramp.

Thank you Steve for saving me from the embarrassment! :-]

0 comments: