CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

1 Down, 1 To Go

Everything is still going well here at home. I miss my dad every day and there's not a single day that I don't think about my dad..A LOT. I miss him so much, but I am glad he isn't feeling so crappy anymore and he gets to be with his dad who he has missed since he was 17.


We have started the "make-over" of our house. We did the living room last weekend and it looks AWESOME and this weekend is our "computer room" which will look good also...pictures coming soon!


My sister and I are not trying to get rid of our father in anyway, but my mom put it perfectly. We don't want it to be the "sick house" anymore, we need a fresh start and get used to our new normal.


Tonight I'm going out with some friends to this bar that is in a "hick town" not too far from us. We are all so excited! Michelle and I both went to schools in small towns so it's like home to us, not to mention we kinda have a thing for those "hick" boys.


I don't know what it is about them but they are just so darn cute! Not necessarily a "hick" guy like George Strait, but somewhere along the lines of Jason Aldean
or Rodney Atkins
If any of you see one of these type of guys around, send them our way! ;o]

1 comments:

Glo said...

I like "hick" WOOHOO guys. Never to old to look.