CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Busy Busy

This past week has still been busy! I honestly thought that a week or so after my dad passed away that things would calm down....WRONG! I feel like I'm in a tailspin sometimes.

I have finally got all my stuff from my "old" room into my "new" room and my sister is moving her stuff from her "old" room to her "new" room. I'm taking the master bedroom and she's taking my "old" room. We re-painted the walls in her room...well her and one of her friends did, I did the accent wall in a lavender and it looks really good! Now we are waiting for her comforter to come in!

As for my room, it looks like Tornado Kayli hit it! I never knew I'd have so much laundry from my "old" room! Also, I decided to take my really bright comforter back. It was pretty cool, and really bright but I felt like I was 13! So I got a new one, and new bathroom stuff which I will post when the debris from the tornado are picked up.

On Thursday I had an interview with the city for a summer job. I'd be a manager at the out door city pool! I'd work from the end of June to Labor Day weekend and the pay is pretty decent for a summer job, and then it's time for me to get a "real" job.

I think the interview went really well, I will find out just how well this coming up week!

I also had a date on Thursday night. The guy is a friend of my good friends boyfriend. I met him last weekend at Justin's b-day party. He is a nice guy but just not for me. It's pretty evident that he has some $ and he likes to flaunt it and tries to impress people...not my style! It was a good experience though, he was kind and I had a good time but I don't have any urge at all to go on another date so I'm waiting for the next one! :o]

1 comments:

Glo said...

Can't wait to see your new room. I hope you get the job. As for the date...good thinking. I don't like flashy guys either.
Now youg lady get in there and clean that room.;)
Have a great weekend.