CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Things Are Starting To Fall Into Place

Yesterday my Mom, sister, and I went to Sleep Country to work out the mattress situation. We got my dad a tempurpedic and neither of us like it so we got to exchange for the same monetary value and we got a great deal! Both my sister and I got queen mattresses (the same ones actually!) and there is some sort of sale going on there and each mattress came with 2 pillows, a set of sheets, and a mattress cover...not too shabby! It ended up to be a straight across exchange.

After our total score at Sleep Country we went to Target to see if my sisters duvet cover was in stock (she found it online). Well while we were looking for her I came across the most perfect comforter for myself! It's VERY VERY similar to the comforter I posted about! I also got a new shower curtain and towels, yesterday was definitely my day for shopping.

I myself have a little extra money because I got my income tax check and I got myself a digital camera today! It's awesome. It's a Nikon "coolpix" or something like that. I tried out a few yesterday and today and it was definitely my favorite, GREAT pictures so I'm sure I'll have more pictures in my blogs!

I would post pictures of the comforter and shower curtain but I will not do that until Sunday...or after. Sunday is when we get our mattresses delivered and my "new room" should be good to go.

I know my dad is very excited and proud of Whitney (sister) and I. He wanted to change the house for a long time but I was always away at school and then he got sick. It sucks not to have him here to do this WITH us, I know he'd love it.

I miss him so much, I was, still am, and always will be a daddy's girl. I'm okay though, and I will continue to be okay, he doesn't want me to be sad.

Tonight I'm going to a movie with one of my good friends Tara so I should get going, it's about that time!

2 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

thanks for stopping by, very nice to hear from you. Sorry about your dad, miss bee got me a tempurpedic when I was in radiation, it allowed me to get some rest

Glo said...

Have fun fixing up your new room. Sounds like you got it together girl.

Have a great day.

I just did my first meme. Remember when you tagged me and I couldn't play,because this old dog didn't know how.....I think I got smarter since I turned 65. ;)