CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

So Excited

Yesterday was a month since my dad has passed away...it's crazy! It doesn't seem like it's been that long, I miss him so much though. Sometimes I still go to call him but then I remember that I can't.

Things are still coming along. We should be getting furniture here in a week or so and my mom, Rex (step dad), Whitney and I are going to start painting hopefully this weekend, I'm very excited!

My room and bathroom are almost completely done, just need a couple more "decorative" items.

I have also booked my flight for good ol Kansas to go back for graduation/see my friends/get the rest of my stuff. I am very excited. I have decided not to walk and to be honest it's not a big deal to me. I'm still getting my diploma and everything. I'm just excited I get to see everyone.

ALSO, one of my best friends Kyle got accepted to Arizona State University grad school! I spent my freshman and sophomore years of college in Mesa, AZ which is about 5 min away from ASU. I'm going to be driving down to Arizona with him in late May which I'm way excited about!

It's a long drive, I drove there and back 2 times but it's not TOO bad. Plus HE will have to drive the whole time cause his truck is a stick,(I don't know how to drive a stick) haha sucker! I am pretty sure we're going to make a little pit stop in Vegas...after all it IS on the way, so why not right? Then I'll be back in my old stomping grounds and get to see all my friends and old teammates out there! I can't wait! :o]

1 comments:

Glo said...

Have a safe and Wonderful trip. Also have a wonderful time with you friends.