CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Class of 2008!

Well I am officially a 2008 Graduate!

A couple of friends and I decorated our caps, here is mine...




and my friends...



My gown was tough to zip so I needed a little help



It took me 4.5 years to graduate but I was on the 5 year plan with these girls


My Mom and Rex came out to good ol Kansas to watch me walk
And walk I did indeed! In my Chuck T's even!




and I didn't even Cry!
When I walked across the stage, I got my fake diploma

After the ceremony there were pictures to be taken of course.


Then after graduation, there was a grad party to go to where there was a little drinking...


And Singing...

And toilet surfing?


Needless to say I had a GREAT time and I loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Congrats! It is quite an accomplishment.

Glo said...

Looks like you had a fun Graduation. Congratulations...You did it. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.