CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Birthday in AZ

I am home now! I wish I could just move everyone to one central place. I love Arizona and I miss my friends that live there. The AZ part of the trip was just as awesome as the Vegas trip. I got to see my friends/old teammates including my best friend. And I got to spend my birthday with them!

On the day of my birthday my friend Brooke took me to get a pedicure which was awesome! My first! Anyway, there were two little boys there, they were the sons of the owner, they were 6 and 7, and of course as cute as ever!

Brooke told them that it was my birthday and they got so excited and told me "Happy Birthday" and wanted to know how old I was and Brooke and I told them to guess. The first guess was 30 and Brooke and I were cracking up but we told them that they were wrong and to guess again. The next guess was 41 haha. By this time we are both laughing pretty hard and Brooke tells them to go lower and the kid was like "LOWER?!?" in shock, which was probably the best part!

I'm not worried about "getting old" or looking old so I thought it was pretty funny! I hope you enjoyed the first story of many to come!

1 comments:

Glo said...

Well "Happy Belated Birthday".