CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Softball!!

Last night a few of us got together at one of our friends house for Cinco de Mayo which was pretty fun. A few of us that were there are playing co-ed softball together starting June, and my friend Mike that is playing with us works at an athletic store so we will get a good discount on our jerseys and all that. Yep, we're going to have uniforms. Nothing special, but it will be pretty awesome, we're all pretty pumped!

Not too much else is going on. I leave for Kansas tomorrow, YES!! I should probably start packing but honestly that wont happen till later tonight.

One of my good friends, Michelle is playing on a co-ed team right now and they need another girl so I have to play tonight. I shouldn't say have to, but they asked me to. To be honest, I'm kind of nervous! I haven't gone to batting cages or anything, hopefully I don't make an ass out of myself!

1 comments:

Glo said...

I just went to K.C. this past weekend to see my grand daughter play softball. She's on a travling league.
Have a great time in Kansas...I will in Kentucky...Woo Hoo