CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Almost Kansas Time!!

UPDATE: as of 1:25 pacific time, I am FINISHED with all 4 of my papers! No more papers for the rest of my life...for school anyway! 3 more exams to do by Friday (piece of cake!) and then I'm DONE!!

Yesterday I started my co-ed basketball league and it was so fun! One of the guys is hilarious, he reminds me of a guy I went to school with in Kansas. We won (go us!), I'm not really sure what the score was...I never remember though. I never remembered even when I was playing on a school team.

Lets see...so far I have polished off 3 papers in 3 days! One was 2 pages, one was 4, and the one from yesterday was 7. I have another one that I want to get done by today that has to be a long one also. After the papers are done, I have to get 3 exams done by Friday. A piece of cake. What can I say, I work well under pressure.

ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL I GO TO KANSAS!! I'm so excited! One of my best friends out there, Jenn is going to pick me up (she's the one in the picture where it says "my sister from another mister").

My mom and Rex (step dad) made a last minute flight and they will be out there for graduation also! I just told my mom a couple days ago that I was going to walk now and she wasn't sure if they were going to be able to make it cause she just took time off for her surgery and her assistant quit on Friday. But her boss was way cool so she gets to close early this Friday and go out to Kansas. It will be a ton of fun!

I can't wait to see everybody!!!

2 comments:

Not a Granny said...

I am so glad you will have some family there with you!!

Have a great time, take pictures, post pictures!!

Glo said...

So glad you'll have family with you. Enjoy your BIG day. And yes take lots of pictures.

Again CONGRATULATIONS