CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sometimes I can't believe my dad isn't here anymore. I miss him SO much. When I get somewhere early and I need to kill some time I go to my phone and go to his number to call him but obviously I realize that I can't talk to him. It's been over 2 months now, and I know he's way better than he was here, but I definitely miss him.

My sister works nights and she's barley home at it is, she's always at her boyfriends house so that leaves me home alone ALL the time, pretty much every day and always EVERY night. It has gotten old. I hate being in this house alone. She wasn't home when my dad was alive, but my dad was, he was always my company. Now it's just me. Oh well, it could definitely be worse!

Today when I got the mail there was something from my school saying that I was 1 cred it short of graduating...WHAT?!?! Before I registered for classes my advisor and I talked and I needed to take 7 credits to complete my degree but 12 to stay full time so I took 12.

Although I took 12, 3 of those 12 were from a class I had previously taken so those 3 are a wash. I'm no math major but last time I checked 12-3=9 which means I had 2 extra credits. Ugh so frustrating, I have to call tomorrow and try to get everything straightened out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayli,
I haven't checked out your blog in a while (since your time with Austin) but recently came to a link to you on another blog and thought I'd take another peek. I am so sorry to hear about your Dad's passing. And glad to hear that you are moving on with your life. Congratulations on graduating. That's the best complement to your father - he raised a strong, smart daughter who may get a little tripped up once in a while but will get right back up and keeping pushing forward. Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers.

MJ