CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WE MADE IT!

We lived through Vegas!! We left around 5:45am on Friday morning and drove all the way from Seattle to Vegas. It is supposed to be a 17 hr trip but Kyle had a U-Haul trailer hooked to his truck and hills became a problem (topping out at 40 mph) so it took us a little longer. We got to Vegas around 3:30 Saturday morning, yep 22 hours...we're stupid! Not to mention Kyle's truck is NOT crew cab, it's got those little seats that come out of the side of the car so you sit sideways in the back. Needless to say we were in close quarters! It was honestly a fun trip though. I think that there was like 3 hrs total that we weren't talking or laughing.

We are in Tempe now which is about a 5 hr drive from Vegas...piece of cake! I stayed with one of my friends/old teammates last night while the boys wandered around campus and stayed at Kyle's apartment. I plan on laying out at the pool today, I can't wait!! :o]

I just went for a run so I need to shower. There will definitely be some Vegas stories to come!

1 comments:

Glo said...

22 hrs on jump sets...You had to love that. Sounds like you had a great time can't wait to hear all......What's that saying..."What happen's in Vegas stay in Vegas";) Hope you took pictures too.