CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

The Verdict Is In...

I am going to walk at graduation. I gave my measurement sheet to one of my friends for my cap and gown before I left Kansas and I figured she had forgotten to turn it in cause I forgot about it but I was wrong! I got a call last week saying that my cap and gown were in.

After talking to my professors, getting an email from the Dean and talking to a couple friends I have decided to walk. I know my dad wont be there the way I wish he could be, but I know he'll see me.

Time to get back to cramming so I'm still eligible to graduate!

2 comments:

Glo said...

Sooooooo Glad your walking. Yes your Dad will see you. I hope you post pic of you in your cap and gown.
Don't just walk girl... Strut your stuff.....A lot of hard work went into this walk...You go.
Love you.
big {{HUGS}}

Jenna said...

:) I think you will be really happy you did. I was.

Remember to smile for the photos. I looked so ridiculous for the professional photos that I didn't end up buying them. I looked silly and nervous, not calm and graduating.