CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's Almost Go Time

I'm leaving for Kansas in just over an hour, I'm SO excited! I can't wait to see everybody. My old roommate Rio and I are thinking about writing stuff on our caps in puffy paint(some people do that) and I wanted to write something for my dad but I didn't know what to write, but I have an alternative idea.


I absolutely LOVE this picture of my dad:


He's smiling, happy, wearing his baseball hat, tan (he was always tan!), and in a University of Washington Husky sweatshirt (he was a die hard UW fan). THAT is my dad, not the pale skinny frame that I took care of the last few months of his life.

Anyway, I'm thinking about putting this picture on my cap, in a wallet size or a little bigger. Wat do you think?? After all, I am walking for him, so he can see me walk. Man I miss him.

Change of subject, softball was a blast last night. I was kind of nervous cause it's a more competitive league, not super competitive but some people take it pretty seriously and I hadn't played in YEARS. I did pretty well though and I think I'm going to be playing with them regularly so I'm very excited about that! We won both games (double header) so we're 4-0 now, watch out!

Okay, time to shower and finish packing the odds and ends!

0 comments: